REGISTRATION ONLINE - Please select the "REGISTRATION" TAB ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE CMHA WEBSITE.
ONLINE REGISTRATION by February 18, 2016 - All Financial Obligations to CMHA MUST be satisfied prior to signing up for High School.
- High School Hockey is for males and females who are eligible to play high school sports in the spring of 2016.
- All players MUST be enrolled in high school or homeschooled at a High School level and meet the age requirements for High School.
- Birth Year Eligibility: 2002 - 1997
- All report cards MUST be handed in before the first game. A 2.0 GPA is required to play. If a report card is not received prior to the first game the player will not be eligible to play.
- Evaluations - Friday February 19, 2016
- This year evaluation times will be determined by the first letter of your last name:
- 7:30 pm - A thru L
- 8:40 pm - M thru Z
In an attempt to put together a better balanced High School League, placement will be as follows:
1) Players will be placed on the teams first by High School they attend or their region.
2) Will be placed by their ability.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES WHAT TEAM YOU WILL PLAY ON.
PAID IN FULL FEE:
- Player - $525
- Goalie - $325
PAYMENT PLAN FEE (A $25 fee will be applied to Payment Plans)
- Player - $550 ($250 Initial Deposit, $300 auto-draft 4/15/16)
- Goalie - $350 ($250 Initial Deposit, $100 auto-draft 4/15/16)
2016 High School Hockey rosters and schedule will be posted under the "Team Information" tab. Practice and games will rotate between Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. Jerseys & socks provided for each player